Outlook for Office 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016 Outlook 2013 Outlook 2010 More…
In Outlook, you can create one or more personalized signatures for your email messages. Your signature can include text, images, your electronic business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature. You can set up Outlook so that signatures are automatically added to all outgoing messages or create your signature and add it to messages on a case-by-case basis.
Create your signature and choose when Outlook adds a signature to your messages
Important: If you have a Microsoft Office 365 account, and you use Outlook and Outlook on the web or Outlook on the web for business, you need to create a signature in both products. To create and use email signatures in Outlook on the web.
Open a new email message
Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu. Depending on the size of your Outlook window and whether you’re composing a new email message or a reply or forward, the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
Choose OK to save your new signature and return to your message. Outlook doesn’t add your new signature to the message you opened in Step 1, even if you chose to apply the signature to all new messages. You’ll have to add the signature manually to this one message. All future messages will have the signature added automatically. To add the signature manually, select Signature from the Message menu and then pick the signature you just created.
Add a logo or image to your signature
If you have a company logo or an image to add to your signature, use the following steps.
1. Open a new message and then select Signature > Signatures.
2. In the Select signature to edit box, choose the signature you want to add a logo or image to.
Select the Image icon
locate your image file, and select Insert.
4. To resize your image, right-click the image, then choose Picture. Select the Size tab and use the options to resize your image. To keep the image proportions, make sure to keep the Lock aspect ratio checkbox checked.
5. When you’re done, select OK, then select OK again to save the changes to your signature.
Insert a signature manually
If you don’t choose to insert a signature for all new messages or replies and forwards, you can still insert a signature manually.
1. In your email message, on the Message tab, select Signature.
2. Choose your signature from the fly-out menu that appears. If you have more than one signature, you can select any of the signatures you’ve created.
See how it’s done